ResPax provides a range of products to suit various needs in the tourism industry, including reservations software, a network of interconnected tour operators as well as online booking engines for access by agents and the general public.
ABOUT RESPAX TOUR RESERVATION SOFTWARE
Since 1999 Trinity Software Australia, a private company based in Cairns Australia, has focused on developing reservations software for the travel market and is a Microsoft Business Partner, Google accredited agency as well as Google Channel partner. Trinity Software Australia has developed the ResPax suite of products to provide line of business solutions to tour operators and travel agents from the smallest day tour to the largest international organisation.
Over the years, the original software has gone through numerous revisions to keep pace with evolving customer requirements, and business opportunities. ResPax provides full reservation systems (Reservations, Online Sales, Operations, Accounts, Sales Reports) and manages Distribution channels for Tour Operators.
- ResPax Enterprise (In House & Remote Hosted)
- ResWeb+ Online Booking Engine
- Agent to Operator System connections (B2B) XML API
- RON (ResPax Operator Network)
Trinity Software Australia has a vast resource pool with depth and backup for every skill required.
- 8 Degrees in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 20+ Years programming experience for Tourism Software
- 30+ Years of Tourism operations experience
- 4 Developers
- 4 Support Staff
- 4 Staff with experience in Server and Database Administration